Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day 2 : 10 Likes and Dislikes

Today I will be sharing my likes and dislikes.

There are many things I like and some I don't like. This will not be in any order, just random as they pop into my head.

1. I love music; Afro-pop * or whatever Nigerian and African music is called*, Pop, Country, R & B/Soul, Jazz, New age, Soundtrack, Hip hop, some rap music, latino, soft rock,inspirational music, high life... the list goes on. If it has message I can hear and understand and a good beat, I am sold. That is why I still find it difficult understanding classical music. I guess it is too high class for me.




Source

 2

2. I love books. Books in all forms, be it in hardcopy, electronic or audio. I love them all.While some people find it refreshing to shop or even window shop, I just love being among books. I visit the library almost everyday, even when I don't have any business there. I was visiting the Barnes and Noble in my neighborhood before but after going there so many times and not really buying any books, I didn't want them to think I had a problem, I stopped and switched to the library instead. One of my friends sons doesnt like riding in my car because he has to listen to a book sometimes. My children are used to it now,they pick their own books too, so they get to listen to something they enjoy.


3


3. I love quiet times. Just taking time to appreciate the life I have been blessed with and giving thanks for it.

 44



 4. I love watching movies; RomCom, Thrillers, Comedies, Drama. Lately I have been watching a lot of Bollywood movies




5. These days it is rare seeing people who are nice for no reason.  I like it when people are nice just because.

5


6. I dislike rude people. People who try to force their own opinions on others. Can we agree to disagree please?








6


7. I dislike impatience in driving. When people whip from lane to lane when you see the traffic isn't really moving annoys me.


 7

8. People who talk so loudly on their phones in public places and you are forced to listen in to their conversation. No- No.


      8

9. Still on phone conversations, you know how someone is on the phone and just because they are trying to dodge talking to that person, they say 'hey, Eve is even here with me and would like to say hello'. If I didn't indicate in anyway that I wanted to talk to that person earlier, please dont put me on the spot like that. I don't like it.


10. On social media, I dislike it when people say "ffg, pls ff bk". What if I don't want to follow you. I am also not a fan of shorthand writing. Some are so difficult to understand.



http://i.qkme.me/42tx.jpg






5 comments:

  1. In this fast moving world information is the real power so for acquiring information it is must that you can communicate with others through different mediums.

    Thanks
    Charlie Electra

    Buy Electronic Products

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to almost all of these. I love love love music, books and movies #DreamySigh. I think i'm even addicted to downloading them. Just a few days ago, i was telling someone about how Tom Clancy was verbose when i heard he died :'(

    I make it a point to do 5 especially with strangers. Making someone smile is an awesome feeling.

    No. 9 should have my mom's picture on it. She does it all the time and it is tres annoying arrggghhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can relate almost all too
    8 is so annoying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also find No 10 very annoying, I am really enjoying this challenge. Keep it up ma'am!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just like Toin, I can relate with most of your answers, especially 9 and 10!
    Liking the challenge!

    ReplyDelete